In creating the Being a Better Bear website, MaryJo has become a trusted friend and colleague. She has aesthetically intriguing ideas and takes a uniquely artistic approach to website development. I’ve enjoyed working with her on the children’s ethics project as she exercises patience, empathy, and a real zest for innovative communications. MaryJo worked to understand my ideas and helped translate them into an inviting, fun, and appealing website that focuses on what it means to be ethical at an early age.
- Leslie E. Sekerka, Ph.D. is a Professor of Management and Director of the Ethics in Action Research & Education Center at Menlo College, a private residential undergraduate college in Silicon Valley. Seeing the need to introduce ethics at an early age, Dr. Sekerka created the Being a Better Bear book series for children.
Wow! What a pleasure to work with MaryJo Moore. Obviously, she’s creative and artistic. But she’s so much more — receptive, flexible, responsive, committed to excellence. She’s also a great teacher for those of us who are hesitant, first-time bloggers. I have confidently recommended her to others and would joyfully work with her again.
- Nancy Swing is an author who just completed her first novel after traveling the world as an independent consultant working in developing countries for clients like the United Nations Development Programme, the U.S. Agency for International Development and the World Bank. Nancy Swing’s novel Malice on the Mekong is available for purchase now at Amazon.
MJ is an extremely honest, practical, visionary Web/Brand Designer. I used her services to create my brand for my company and she absolutely nailed it! She has an uncanny ability to take a person’s thoughts and ideas and create a masterpiece. She developed all my branding including website, logo, collateral, business cards, and I absolutely love it all! In addition, she has excellent collaboration skills and is a pleasure to work with! I continue to work with her on several projects!
- Kevin McCarthy, CEO & Lead Recruiter of the Sales & Marketing at Hire Level Search Group
Kevin McCarthy is CEO & Lead Recruiter of the Sales & Marketing Division at Hire Level Search Group. Kevin has been specialized in placing high level Sales and Marketing personnel in the Sales and Marketing field for over 15 years.
Moore Design Graphics took our old website and updated it to a much more user-friendly site which is slick and informative. MaryJo understood our needs and listened to our concerns. She responded to questions quickly and was able to complete the project on schedule. When we have changes or additions to make I call her up and she takes care of it immediately. I don’t know what we would do without her and I cannot recommend her more highly.
- Janet Melac, Monterey Farms Artichokes
Monterey Farms is a small locally owned and operated manufacturer of specialty artichoke products. With over 25 years of experience in the food service industry and a true passion for quality food, they provide both the professional and home chef alike with a fresh, ready to eat artichoke that is consistent in quality and flavor.
MaryJo Moore of Moore Design Graphics is our first and only choice when our organization has web site or graphic design needs. MaryJo’s excellent reputation in our community, combined with her strong work ethic and unique eye for design, undoubtedly makes her one of the busiest and most sought after designers in our area. With that being said though, when she is working on one of our projects, her unparalleled level of customer service and attention to detail gives us the undeniable feeling that we are her only client.
In our thirteen years in business we have established a very short list of individuals and businesses that we know without hesitation will effectively get the job done for us. Moore Design Graphics is at the top of that list.
- Neil and Lenora MacLaren
Field of Dreams Designs silk screen and embroidery has a reputation for consistent, high-quality production of screen-printing and embroidery with outstanding customer service and turnaround times.
Mary Jo is one of the most “can-do”, positive professionals I have worked with. It is very gratifying to collaborate with someone as proactive and conscientious as her. Her skills match her enthusiasm for your project and she is a true team player. She goes to great lengths to respond to aesthetic goals and deadlines and lend all she can to overall success. For a designer, Mary Jo is very down-to-earth and easy to work with, incorporating client input and interjecting her own creative ideas and know-how. I’m looking forward to our next project together.
- Sarah Joplin, Publishing Project Manager
Joann Dost Golf Editions offers their clients a wide range of services including photography, scanning, prepress, copy writing, advertising and product development.
Dear MaryJo, I wanted to thank you for helping me get the VIP Passes and the Game Day Program complete in such a short amount of time. You were so easy to work with and the final pieces far exceeded my expectations. Everyone LOVED both projects. So thank you & I look forward to working with you in the future! – Mario
- Mario enea, Owner of Braveheart Lacrosse
BraveHeart Lacrosse Training Center is a first class learning center, featuring synthetic Turf, several walls & goals, over 1,000 balls, a radar gun & a ball feeder that passes 20 balls per minute with a full calendar of events for people to learn to play lacrosse
MaryJo has an eye for detail, an innate sense for the aesthetically pleasing, and an approachable working style. Working on projects together is an absolute pleasure.
- Robert Salisbury Knight - Robert Salisbury Knight travels extensively throughout the seven continents to explore, document and share the world's most beautiful locations. Robert Knight Gallery is located in Carmel California, which showcases Robert Knight's fine art photography.
Being friends with MaryJo made it easy for me to talk to her about my cupcake business. I was looking for a logo and a style that would capture people’s attention in such a competitive field. I needed something that was inviting so that I could then continue to woo them with my tasty cupcakes! As MaryJo and I started to work together on ideas, I was very impressed with how professional and creative she was!! She listened and heard more about what I wanted than I realized I was saying. I LOVE my logo, my business cards, (as do ALL my clients!) and my website!! Easily over 60% of the interest in my business comes from people seeing my card and my website! Thank you MaryJo for seeing the creative potential and creating a timeless centerpiece for me to work my magic around!!
- Connie Watts -After creating delicious little miracles in restaurants all over the country as a pastry chef specializing in fine French desserts, Connie founded Velvet Cupcakes and now prides herself in creating the best cupcakes on the Monterey Peninsula.
MaryJo Moore is terrific! She is very knowledgable, creative, and talented in her field. She is an excellent graphic designer and her marketing/branding skills are exceptional. I was very impressed with her knowledge of the latest tech/web design trends and applications. I requested a simple/clean design and she delivered exactly what I needed with insight and efficiency. It was such a pleasure to work with MaryJo. If you are looking for professional input and great web design, I highly recommend Moore Design Graphics.
- Stephanie Sendell - Over a decade ago Stephanie, an interior designer, founded the Sendell Design Group and has helped create beautiful and inspirational spaces that reflect her clients’ lifestyles and unique design visions. Specializing in one of the most exclusive enclaves in the world, Stephanie’s portfolio features world class homes in Pebble Beach, Carmel by the Sea, The Preserve, Monterra and the Big Sur coast.
MaryJo Moore is a superb combination of intelligence, passion and stamina that rarely occurs in a designing woman. She listens carefully, and dives in with a savvy approach, unafraid to suggest something different. You’d better bring your best brain if you work with her, she loves a challenge and the results will knock your sox off!
- J.W. Winslow - J.W . Winslow is a writer, artist and poet who has expanded her dreams into books about the places she loves. She is the author of SENSUAL INDIGO: Memoir of a Renaissance Woman, and new WEBSONGS poems released monthly online. Her art is featured in collections all over the world. She has just released her new trilogy, Mystic Adventures in Big Sur, published by FRESH ART
MaryJo has the perfect combination of expertise and personality that is needed in her field. She has helped us create everything from our logo, business cards, jobsite signs and website and has helped us understand the value of branding! She is so approachable and fun to work with we look forward to many more projects together!
- Bernie & Kirsten Riphenburg - Visions Design Center opened its doors in the summer of 2007 with a dream, determination and an amazing team! Now they are the leading sellers of doors, cabinets, windows on the Monterey Peninsula.
It was a pleasure to work side-by-side with MaryJo on the design and very demanding layout for Boletín 27. She combines efficiency with creativity, perseverance with patience, poise under pressure with good sense and good humor.
- Julianne Burton-Carvajal - Julianne is a University professor, arts exhibition curator, author & editor with a California history focus.
MaryJo was referred to me by a dear friend and published writer. We met in coffee houses and public libraries, and there was immediate respect and sensitivity for the project at hand – a melding of word and image with graphic design. MaryJo explains your options, explores visual possibilities, is intuitive about enhancements to your creativity, and is patient with your personal schedule and edits. Our collaborations now are more an unintended friendship over making a book come alive in print.
- Alicia di Palma - A Dance professor and fabulous dancer specializing in Flamenco. Alicia is also a painter, writer, poet, and creative extraordinaire.